Sunday, April 11, 2010

Home Cleaning

I am the world's worst housekeeper.  Oh sure, I can do the laundry and run the dishwasher, scrub the toilets periodically, and even run the vacuum every now and then, but I am terrible when it comes to sorting, organizing, and throwing out useless papers and mail, or putting away tools and materials after a project.  So, stuff tends to pile up on the coffee table, dining table, kitchen counters, etc.  I also have to work hard to remember to mop the floors, which unfortunately catch all manner of spills and such.

Well, now comes along a cleaning solution so simple it's a wonder I hadn't heard of it before.

Vodka.



I don't know that vodka can help with the sorting and organizing, (and actually I seriously doubt that it performs any differently than a much cheaper bottle of 70% isopropyl alcohol would do), but maybe there's hope  for research in this area.  A bit of Clamato® and horseradish, I could possibly do some serious clean up.

Za Vas, komrades!

No comments: