Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Mystery solved

Thanks to Mike and Kev for clues as to the origins of the mystery kit car photographed at Outdoor World last week, and featured in this weekend's blogpost.


The prize is awarded to the Chupster, who correctly identified the base vehicle, which is a gen-ten 'bird.  I thought those rear side windows looked familiar.

Here are some other frankencars that can be created from Uncle Henry's has-beens or the bow-tie boneyard.  Heck, middle son could even upgrade his ride to a Belaro:


2 comments:

el chupacabra said...

I guess this world is big enough for all different car nut types but, omigawd that is disgusting- I threw up in my mouth a little.

I cannot fathom destroying a 57 Chebby but that is me I spose and I need to get over it.

an Donalbane said...

No classic old gold Chevys were sacrificed in the making of frankencar - all the glue-on panels are of FG.