Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Quick byte

Inasmuch as I didn't have a dog in the hunt for Sunday's football contest, I decided to take the dog I do have for a walk instead, figuring - correctly - that anything and everything notable or not would be reported, ad nauseum, after the fact.  In such belief, I was as prescient as Carnac, and then some.



Comes now news that a 'pro-choice' outfit has its undergarments unorganized because Frito-Lay's Doritos commercial employed [the] "tactic of humanizing fetuses."  Oh, the humanity!

Yeah, that's the point.

Pro-life/pro-choice is not particularly my pet issue; however, it takes a lot of gall (not to mention stupidity) to assert that a fetus inside a woman is anything but human.

Maybe those people have been watching Alien re-runs too much.

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

Those Alien re-runs are what destroyed what was left of my mind. Naturally, I ended up purchasing the box set from Amazon.