Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Guitar and Brass

The greatness that is Chicago.  Heard this version on the radio tonight:


Chicago -If You Leave Me Now by fred2706

Reminds me of driving around on hot summer nights in my '68 Chrysler Newport, with custom shag carpet (for a while, I had only a bucket driver's seat while the front seat was at the upholstery shop, a large back seat, and lots of room between the dash and the back seat on the passenger side. I knew just the places to go parking, while listening to Chicago, or Dreamboat Annie, Rumours, or Hotel California.

Seems like only yesterday - oops, that was The Carpenters...

2 comments:

el chupacabra said...

Chicago just never has blown my skirt up.

Anonymous said...

You have a bad case of nostalgia. Take one week of hard partying and call me in the morning.


Dew