Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Chain (a song for Joe Biden)

Hard to believe this song is 35 years old.  This performance is from the '82 Mirage tour (I found a '79 Tusk tour version - the sound was poor and the band appeared totally coked-out).   Lindsey looks like Tom Joad (or maybe a Little Rascals extra) on speed, but his guitar performance is spectacular.  And the experimental vocal harmonies are interesting.



Middle son can play a mean version of the bass line of this song.

Who needs liquid nitrogen to break the chain?  All it takes is a cold heart.

Run in the shadows...

3 comments:

RPM said...

My fav Fleetwood Mac tune.

Jarhead™ said...

Reminds me of my parents.

an Donalbane said...

I'm assuming you meant your folks liked FM back in the day, not that they were cokeheads...