Monday, December 4, 2017

And another y otro

It seems that more Hollywood icons have been fired by their studio for inappropriate behavior.

Warner Brothers/Merry Melodies/Loony Tunes has let go two of its biggest stars, after it has come to light that both had cavorted around on set pantsless.

Chauvinist pig?

Well, isn't that just ducky? 

Someone at work commented last week that with all the escapades and scandals, we could see half of the Congress driven out of office.  I replied that that was all well and such, but how the heck can we get rid of  the other half?
 

3 comments:

el chupacabra said...

Hey Don. Sarathi Banking beat me to the punch- I mean what else is there to say?

el chupacabra said...

Hey Don. Sarathi Banking beat me to the punch- I mean what else is there to say?

an Donalbane said...

Well, I am certainly honored to have their endorsement.

I guess...