Friday, September 11, 2009

Hello Ladies...

This is for the ladies.

I know I've probably been insensitive in the past, maybe less than romantic.

That's all changed now. Next lucky female I meet, I'm gonna treat with utmost respect and sensitivity. Nothing will be too good for my new Queen-to-be.

Fresh flowers from the Krogers, a nice bottle of wine from the Lake Worth Wal-Marts, candle-light dinner at the Decatur DQ, and...a [Honda] limousine!

I think I hear wedding bells already...



DYN - O - MITE, baby!

5 comments:

Gia's Spot said...

Oh My Gawd.. Pick me pick me.. I've always thought a prince on a white horse would find me.. I never dreamed I had to hang out at Walmart!!

el chupacabra said...

Hey man- you axed about the pier in that picture. It's the Galveston Fishing Pier. It's close as I recall to the Flagship. It's supposed to reopen 2010, I'll believe it when I see it though regulation wise probably more feasible to rebuild as opposed to build a new structure. I'm sure Teh Flagship is a goner. They've done nothing with it and it looks bad plus it's what, 50 years old?

todd said...

I hope she doesn't get scared off by the fact that you have 14 handguns and a scout rifle in there.

Shay said...

I saw that car in Marshall back in August. I almost had a wreck from laughing so hard.

an Donalbane said...

Shhh, Todd! No person in their right mind carries more than three or four handguns in their car.

Looking forward to seeing what Shay brings back from his shopping trip to Cabela's, hmmm?