Tuesday, July 13, 2010

More NVTS, in Grapevine (again)

Recently I re-posted a report about a cretin in Grapevine who thought it would be cool to have his 13-month young son take a hit off of his marijuana smoking bong, while the baby momma sat by and watched.

Well, just to reassure you there's no shortage of idiots out there, a 22 year old Fort Worth boy-man is in the Grapevine jail for shoving his girlfriend's five year old son into Highway 121 traffic.  This, after telling the child: "Mommy is about to go to sleep and not wake up. I'm about to make Mommy go to sleep."

By the grace of God, the child was not injured, and the mother was also able to escape her nutcase boyfriend. 
 
People are getting crazier.

3 comments:

Michael said...

I can't seem to find a way to follow your blog, but I like what you have to say.

todd said...

Dear I Am,
There's alot about Don's blog I don't understand. You'll have to get used to it.
Good luck,
Todd

Doofus said...

She probably posted his bail a few hours later.