Sunday, March 25, 2012

Snapshots

Over Spring Break we had adventures - we found, caught, and released this huge turtle:


Along the trail, eagle-eyed Daughter stopped me, and asked "Daddy, is this Poison Oak?":

Click to enlargenate

"Um, I don't think so."

Edit - Apparently, the Japanese Maple is often confused with another plant:


Japanese Maple variants


She also picked me some flowers.



This is my favorite T-Bird body style:


Not the same as The School of Rock:

Say what?


No, I don't know why there was a Halloween toy skull in the back of this utility truck:





More rural gridlock:


Maybe Phil Collins should re-record Just Another Day in Paradise Cottondale.


7 comments:

el chupacabra said...

Where is the School Of Rock located?

an Donalbane said...

School of Rock is located in Southlake, but the pictured Rock School Museum is in MW, roundabout NW 5th, about a block north of Hubbard/180 - so maybe about a half mile west of the Baker.

sbo said...

Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels

todd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
todd said...

sbo is wise. Always watch out for brussels.

an Donalbane said...

@ Todd: Oh, I do, I sure do...

RealExams said...

your blog is very nice and your picture is beautiful great post.thanks