Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A North Texas blogging, uh, phenomenon, recently posted a picture of some, ah, persons from the recent Byron Nelson golf tournament at Las Colinas, herewith referred to as Exhibit A.



Yikes!

The commenters to the post, including this blogger, were not surprisingly nonplused.

I'd have thought nothing further of this, until this weekend I was sorting through the photos in my blog folder - you know, the random pix that you save, thinking you'll weave a story around them sometime.

Anyway, I came across the following, whom I thought looked not unlike the person on the right, above.


O cruel, cruel time...

3 comments:

el chupacabra said...

Eeeew but, who is that?

an Donalbane said...

Absolutely no idea on the first pic - that's from BeeGee's blog.

But the second one, brace yourself (a dream's about to be shattered)...it's Daisy Duke.

David H said...

referring to exhibit "A"; their daddies must be so proud...
Yes no matter how good one looks, no one can beat Father Time indefinitely. There were similar sights at this week's Colonial tournament, but of course I was just there to watch those guys hit that little white ball...