Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rants-n-Raves

Well, actually, it's likely more rants than raves.

Let's start with Letterman. Never have been a huge fan, but he doesn't irritate me like Conan. Lots of hubbub lately about his dalliances. Interestingly, I guess since he's in the entertainment biz, the feminists are not atwitter about his bagging a staffer. My perspective is that while he's seemingly said the 'right' things about being sorry for letting his employees down, and his wife, he's been silent about this being a moral failing. Just not au courant to discuss morals, I suppose.

Jon & Kate? Did this guy have a job ever before? Enough already! Now.

The guy who secretly video'd Erin Andrews. What a scumbag! I mean, I certainly can understand the motivation - she's a knockout babe. But is there no respect for the privacy of another person? Maybe it's related to the notion that we no longer discuss, dare I say, morals, in public anymore. Gotta keep that kind of antiquated concept bottled up in the churches and such, don'tcha know?

OK, maybe I can eke out ONE rave: A Dallas jury found former councilman Don Hill guilty of ethics & bribery violations.

It's a start...

2 comments:

Denney Crane said...

It's not much of a start... since we started several hundred years ago!

el chupacabra said...

I know the "Kate" of that mess is/was an RN- I never thought about the goober head "Jon". What did he do?