Friday, February 26, 2010

Enough Already!

I am so glad that March 2 is just around the corner.  Every day for the past several weeks I've had many slick cardboard advertisements for this or that candidate in the upcoming primary election.

Guess that's what happens when you vote regularly - a computer database somewhere flags you as a "voter" and you get all this confounded junk mail.

If all things were equal, and they're not, I'd vote in a Libertarian primary - only there isn't one.  So, I voted in the primary of the party that I think more closely approximates my politics.  In the brief time I was at the polling place, it seemed that most of those there were also voting in the same party's primary.

Anyway, I'll be glad to stop filling my garbage bags with those posters and postcards (which, incidentally, rip the cheap garbage bags I buy).

I wonder if any of the politicians promised good weather ahead?

No comments: