Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dog Dayz and Nightz

OK, I promise this will be the last dog post, for awhile.

Last night, after loading the washing machine, and the dishwasher, I settled down for just a little TV time. 

I pulled out the sofa bed in the den, and there, shirtless and barefoot (but wearing khaki shorts), proceeded to watch Law and Order SVU.  Not my favorite show, but better than most of the reality TV pabulum out there.
With a couple of pillows, I'm stretched out, relaxing.

Not even a couple of minutes later, WonderDog hops up on the sofa bed, sidles up to me, and rolls over on her back, nose in my armpit, paws in the air.

Even my dog mocks me...

3 comments:

todd said...

Did she look at the back of her paw and ask if this was gonna be a long story?

an Donalbane said...

Yes, and started whining...

Anonymous said...

Love the dog stories! Post more not less!