Tuesday, August 31, 2010

TV bites

No, I'm not talking about frozen dinners.  I mean television today really sucks.

First, though, I should confess that I don't have cable, Dish, or FIOS, so I just get what comes across the broadcast spectrum.

Searching for something to watch this evening, I saw all manner of  'reality' programming: Minute to Win It, with some bleached hair dude. Boring.  Another show where people try to navigate obstacles without getting knocked into a mud bath.  Yawn.

Scanning through the channels, I happened on some scripted fare on Fox, but the program identifier didn't show anything, so I had to google it.  Yeah, sure enough, Glee.  I knew enough from the opening of the Emmy's to recognize it, but after watching just a few minutes, felt like I needed a shower just to wash the gay off.

But not a four-headed shower.

6 comments:

YM said...

Hey, don't dis the Glee. OK, I admit it's kinda gay.

todd said...

You have a shower just for your forehead?

Anonymous said...

-skin.

RPM said...

I admit Glee takes a bit of getting used to, especially if you jump in mid-season. But if you watch it in sequence and know all the back-stories, the comedy is wicked funny and better than the music.

And yeah, it's kinda gay.

Kathleen... said...

So, RPM's kinda gay?

;-)

an Donalbane said...

Um, don't know anything about that.

Methinks the Obi is trying to stirreth the pot...