Thursday, September 30, 2010

Some Days

This is how I felt Monday - woke up with an excruciating headache, took a 2 hour bath (fell asleep 3 times), was nauseous, had chills, went back to bed, finally got dressed around 4:00p and puttered around the house.


Tuesday, I went to the eye doctor and had a tiny sliver of metal removed from my eye, and returned to the office.  Possibly a welding/grinding mishap from a week ago or so.

The eye doctor was very pretty, but, alas (a fair bonny lass), married.

2 comments:

Kathleen... said...

Geez!!! Did the metal cause the chills??? Sounds awful...don't be drownin' in the tub either!

Sorry she was married. =( Keep looking. Somebody'll snap you up before you know it.

an Donalbane said...

No, I don't think the chills were related to the eye issue.

Took some Aggrenox the night before and I think it gave me the nausea, and subsequently the chills. Probably wouldn't have even gone to the eye doctor the next day if I hadn't been looking closely at the eye and saw a pinhead-sized spot.

Doc said the metal could've been there a week...or even much longer.

Did a bit of repair welding the week before, and quite a bit on a chipper-shredder about 6 weeks ago.