Sunday, October 31, 2010

Blade-free Pumpkin Carving

Just make sure you have a safe backstop...



I dunno.  I'm cheap frugal.  I think I'd just save the ammo and use a knife.

One could postulate that this is analogous to the situation of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda.  A long time ago, it was just for baking.  Then they figured  out a bunch of other things it could be used for.

Same likely goes for the .40 or [especially] the .45.  Overall, there are probably plenty of problems can be solved with a well positioned 200 or 230 grainer.

6 comments:

todd said...

And theoretically you should have a two-faced punkin head. You know, like your boss.

Anonymous said...

Kind of looks like his boss, too

Anonymous said...

Boss???? Can a pumpkin ride a broom?

Answers? I don't know the questions. said...

First time I've visited your blog. You, my friend, are weird. You're my kind of guy.

Answers? I don't know the questions. said...

OK, I've spent almost two minutes trying to find how to follow your blog. Please explain and if it's going to be difficult, please use a diagram.

an Donalbane said...

Um, you could bookmark it.

Interestingly enough, I don't have it bookmarked myself, I usually navigate here through Denney Crane's or 'Round the Corner's blogs, which I do have bookmarked.

BTW, the punkin-shootin' guy is supposedly a middle school math teacher in Tennessee - I meant to make a notation.