Friday, July 22, 2011

This Blog's for you!

A comment received today, to a post from August 30...2009 - it was caught by Blogger's spam filter and never attached to the post:


The extremely heart of your writing while appearing reasonable originally, did not settle correctly with me personally following some time. Someplace throughout the sentences you really managed to create me a believer but only for a short whilst. I nevertheless have got a difficulty with your leaps in logic and you might do nicely to fill in those breaks. When you really can accomplish that, I could surely be fascinated.


I was afraid that someday someone would call out my glib prose which initially soothes and satiates, but later leaves a case of intellectual indigestion - and now it's happened.  Let me assure the anonymous commenter that his/her full fascination is my goal. 

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go practice my logic leaps.

And please, don't bring Shirley into all this.

Ouch! I think I sprained something...

1 comment:

todd said...

Finally! Something I can agree with on this blog!