Sunday, September 11, 2011

Say it isn't so

I'm gonna surprise you - I get some/lots of emails from conservative groups, mostly demanding me to write my elected officials and/or send money.  I also recently got an email thanking me for my past support of President Obama (at least that's what the subject line said).  WTH?  Of course, it may have also been from a conservative group, a ploy to get me to open the email - either way, it didn't work.

The other day, I got a message reading Obama Begins Passing Anti-Gun Laws Via Executive Fiat.

Well, I once owned a Fiat 850 Spyder, right out of high school, so I'm skeptical.


I really can't imagine much of anything being passed by an executive Fiat.


2 comments:

John said...

I too once had a Fiat 850 - and I was long out of high school so I should have known better. It sounded like a chainsaw chasing me down the road.

an Donalbane said...

Good analogy, John. And how many stub axles and ignition condensers did you have to replace?