Sunday, August 23, 2009

He's Everywhere!

Now, the furry little critter better enjoy his 15 minutes of fame while he can. But really, I had no idea he got around so much...


Well, there was a chipmunk named Theodore, wasn't there?


Why do ya think they called it 'Animal House'?



Far out squirrel. Groovy, huh?




The year, 1977. After a revolt from the Pigs, Sheep and Dogs; Gilmour and Waters had no choice but to leave crasher squirrel on the editing room floor.


Am I afraid? You betcha!


Waaaah!


OK, your 15 minutes in the Limelight are almost up, eh!

(Crasher Squirrel, not Alex Lifeson - Rush Rocks!)


And this is SquirrelVision, signing off!

(Hey, this could be NBC's biggest hit of the season...)

4 comments:

todd said...

Yeah, Lucy's hot!

Anonymous said...

This blog is getting a little squirrely.

el chupacabra said...

Greatness! Hadn't seen any of these before.

For the record: there was nothing wrong with Ethel and on her good days could edge Lucy out in the hotness factor.

There, I said it- for all the world to see.

an Donalbane said...

Chups - Ethel, huh? Yeah, I'll have to ponder that a bit.

I kinda understand the concept, and, if I were to get into self-confession would offer that I preferred Betty to Wilma.

Of course, pretty much all men preferred MaryAnn to Ginger.