Monday, August 17, 2009

Squirrel Crasher...

By now you've of course seen the squirrel (right) who crashed the newlyweds' honeymoon picture near a mountain lake. And, by their (the couple, sans rodent) appearance on one of the morning "news" outlets, we're assured that the photo is real, not faked.



The following photos are, predictably, faked, or photoshopped. It pains me that I got this from BSG's blog, but, hey, if the material is good, you're not supposed to complain where it comes from.

So, enjoy.


h/t: LLFTLODQ (BSG)


Update: I had to think about posting this one, but decided that our Lord probably has a sense of humor and would like it. Regarding the WWII pic, I'd have used Mt. Suribachi at Iwo Jima, but that's just me. I also think the pop-up varmint would've been funny on one of the steps of Marine One as R. Milhous Nixon famously gave the 'V for Victory' just prior to leaving the White House Lawn for the last time.

No comments: