Friday, May 4, 2012

From out and about

  • I'll be glad when the election season is over.  I'm tired of seeing signs and all the junk mail.
  • Is Matthew McConaughey doing all the radio voiceovers these days?
  • Ugly cannon, but interesting mailbox:

  • I don't think Spring lasted long enough.
  • I retract any negative comments I may or may not have made on Todd the Blogger's blog about Glocks having no soul.  I saw it the other say after lunch at the Jeep Burger place in Bridgeport.  It's a very nice gun.
  • He needs to get out and shoot it, though.
  • Sometimes the country comes to town:

  • Think maybe they were giving these away with Happy Meals?:

  • Collect the whole set!

  • Marine.  2nd Amendment supporter.  Ron Paul supporter.  Don't mess:

  •   Zoom-zoom!

No comments: