Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Wazzup Wednesday!

  • A Target shopper has reportedly won the litigation lottery, worth millions of dollars, for slapping a hypodermic needle out of her daughter's hand in the retailer's parking lot.
  • The speculation that HRC used an earpiece during a speech recently reminded me of this.
  • Cobie Smulders' husband is no longer in the SNL cast.  Seems a little surprising, since Killam has been the recent 'go-to' for DJT impressions.  I kinda liked his Jebidiah Atkinson bit on 'Update', but didn't care for his morning show gay husband/co-host sketches.  In Season 41, Darrell Hammond was specifically not tapped to do cameo DJT appearances - wonder if he'll reprise the role this year (his was unquestionably the better version).
  • In a recent batch of hardboiled eggs, I cracked one open to find that it only was about 2/3 full, despite no prior cracks in the shell.  It's like the egg factory has taken a page from the miniature candy bar industry, and is reducing the size of the product inside.
  • I like it, but for that kind of money, I'd expect something more.
Starting at $137K...buy an extra for a spare
  • The internet is so stupid.  This was from one of those "Can you guess what this is?" sites:

Duh!, said the Tin Man...
  • Maybe it's just raw materials for DJT to build that wall.  Or perhaps we could build a tunnel and snatch all of that bauxitic treasure.  To build a boatload of Bowlus RVs.
  • The internet is stupid, part II - It asks "Who owns this 51 year old bikini body?":
Naturally, I clicked and found that my answer of Elizabeth Hurley was correct.
  • In the interest of full disclosure, I am not running for office or anything, but my doctor visit last month showed total cholesterol of 126, CHOL/HDL ratio 3.0, triglycerides 118, BMI of 23.35, body fat 17.15%, and BP of 106/68...and a zero risk factor for voting for HRC.
  • Carson's monologue from September 5, 1990, featured the following gem: "Times are hard.  Today driving in to work, I saw a guy picking up cans from the side of the road to get pocket money.  I stopped and gave him five bucks, and said 'Have a nice day, Mr. Trump.'"

No comments: