Saturday, February 18, 2012

Customize that Jeep!

In the Valentine's spirit, Mr. Corner has been generously customizing Mrs. W's Jeep, adding lots of really cool gear.

However, I've noticed an accessory that he seems to have overlooked, that I believe would really make his and Mrs. W's Jeep stand out and stop traffic in its tracks:

El Chupacabra could operate this.

Here's a non-firing replica:

Non-firing.  Sure, but what's the point?


If that's a bit much, though, here's another thought, snapped as I drove home from work yesterday:

That's right, a snorkel - accessory periscope sold separately.




6 comments:

aroundthecorner said...

Now Donald, I don't want to get her anything that can be used against me!
I see the snorkels all the time, in magazines, catalogues and even on Jeeps out at the park. What I don't get is the height of the snorkel. As you can very well see in the pic that you took, I wouldn't want to be in the vehicle behind the wheel if the water that you were driving through was as high as the bttom of that snorkel. You wouldn't be able to see or breathe. Although, this nut http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7gZ28Msa8g seems to enjoy it!

Kathleen... said...

Fun post, Donald! I love the snorkel thing...kind of periscope'ish.

Gun (& Chupy suited up behind it) = big fun!

RPM said...

Rat Patrol!

an Donalbane said...

W - Good point!

Obi - CK could keep the bad guys pinned down.

R - Exactly!

el chupacabra said...

Ma Deuce- The only woman who never let me down...

el chupacabra said...

PS I'll take those wooden hand grips over the the plastic any day.