Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's Been Awhile

Well, I haven't posted any images of motorcycles lately, but I just received an email from a Harley-riding friend of mine. He says this is his next bike. Yeah, sure!















While the æsthetics of it are of course beautiful, and I'm sure with its V-4 its 0-60 is probably under 2 seconds, the practicality quotient is zero. Oh, and did I mention the estimated $1.4 million price tag (maybe that was in lira?)
I wouldn't even want to test ride this bike. It has no gripping surfaces at all - I'm afraid I'd twist the throttle and just slide off within the first 50 feet - and then the whole biking world and Ferarri enthusiasts would hate me for being the putz who totaled an Enzo motorcycle.

4 comments:

todd said...

Do you know how cool that thing would look painted in zebra stripes?

David H said...

Being an ex-rider myself, I do appreciate the new stuff, but over a $million? Only a Sheik in Dubai will likely order it.

an Donalbane said...

If it had Zebra stripes, I wonder if Ted Nugent would buy one?

Don Dodson said...

If it had zebra stripes, The Nuge would probably SHOOT IT.