Tuesday, October 18, 2011

How are you McFeelin'?

As a former subscriber to various woodworking magazines such as Woodsmith, Fine Woodworking, Workbench, and This Old House, I get more than a few online adverts from the likes of Rockler, WoodCraft, and McFeely's - the latter offering a ton of specialty fasteners for home woodworkers and production cabinet shops, furniture makers, and boat builders alike.

Yesterday, I opened the McFeely's ad and briefly perused it.  Part of it caught my attention:

I'd sure hate to have technical difficulties on that web catalog, as it would be very awkward to have to contact the webmaster: "Uh, yeah, McFeely's?  I'm trying to access your screw portal and I can't get in."

Seems they could have worded that better...

1 comment:

todd said...

I think I dated her.