Saturday, October 29, 2011

Wheel of Words...

And now, a new feature at Sonnet 116 - Wheel of Words:


_ _ _ , _ _, _ _ _ _ _ _, _ _ _ _ _ & _ _ _ _    _ _    _ _ _ _ _    _ _ _ _    _ _         _ _ _    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

Now, I suppose that looks a little daunting, doesn't it?  Also, I should point out that this is a before, after, and in-between/same name puzzle.  I'll throw in the standard RSTLN E if it'll help (although, for this help, I added a couple more words):

_ _ _ ,  _ e,  e r n e s t,  _ _ l _ _  &      _ _ _ _      _ e     _ _ l l _     _ _ _ n      _ _     t _ e     s _ _ _ _ l _ _ r _             _ _ l l _    _ _ l _ _ t.


Just for good measure, here's some clues: There goes Rhymin' Simon - Southwest Cuisine - in vino veritas - bad kid - TR.

Vowels, just five dollars.

Wish I had a Vanna...

No comments: