Friday, February 13, 2009

Introducing the BinFORD 650 Super-SUV!

Now here's more power! I can't wait for the hue and cry from the tree huggers. As if there's going to be a line forming down at Payton-Wright to buy one of these. Not surprising, with a sticker price of $280K!



I remember all the fuss when Mercedes announced they were going to sell their Unimog trucks in the U.S. Funny, but I don't remember seeing a single one on the streets of my town.

Same thing with the International CXT. I've seen one out at Alliance, but basically, it's a novelty.

I wonder if it comes with slide out aluminum ramps so you can drive a SmartForTwo in the back?

1 comment:

David H said...

I love it! ...and I love a country where a citizen has the freedom to buy and drive one of these things without fear of regulation or ridicule!