Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Not my shoes, not my shirt, not my problem

Please forgive me as I mix and meld some topics from others' recent posts, namely Kenny Chesney and outrage.

It's reported today that the country singer, who was apparently rumoured to be gay in the wake of his split with actress Renee Zellweger, has announced to the media that he has, uh, serviced, more than 100 women as proof of his heterosexuality.

Don't mean to sound like a prude or The Church Lady ("Isn't That Special...") here, but it occurs to me that you can be as straight as an arrow with only one woman, so long as the number of men you're with is zero. Anyway, as the title of this post suggests, it's not my problem.

Like the other blogger, I'm not necessarily outraged, only wish Chesney didn't feel compelled to show he's morally challenged just to prove his masculinity.

1 comment:

David H said...

Seems odd you would have to even respond to media accusations unless you had some insecurity about something. He must have young women throwing themselves at him at every concert, I never found Zellweger that interesting...